Important Job? They Call Us.
Ahlum & Arbor Tree Preservation’s Chris Ahlum and Will King, are routinely called upon for consulting on the most challenging tree care, protection, and valuation situations.
During the consultation, our Certified Arborist will check the overall health of your trees and plants, identify any structural problems, and look for signs of pest infestations. Based on their discoveries, they’ll make recommendations for any specific treatments needed.
Some of the specialized arboriculture consulting services we perform include:
- Tree preservation practices for specimen or historical trees, urban trees, and wooded areas; practices may include cabling and bracing, lightning protection, root zone delineation for protection and aeration
- Construction protection of existing trees and root zones at construction or renovation projects
- Valuation and appraisal for insurance, replacement, right-of-way,
property trespass and property valuations
- Expert witness
- Resistograph® interior evaluation for decay
- Tree inventory using GIS mapping for management and
- Tree risk assessment
- Tree removal requiring a crane
- Recommendations of appropriate tree species for your specific